- Finally the Indian Prime Minister talks tough and delivers an impact on Zardari.
- Two Japanese men were detained by Italian authorities last week, in an attempt to smuggle US bond worth whooping $134 billion (not sure, if its a true story or work of fiction, $134billion can put dollar on the edge and create a huge impact on world economy)
- After the week long unrest, Iran's supreme leader, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, to address the nation today.
- Protests around the world to mark Aung Suu Kyi's 64th birthday.
- Inflation turns negative after three decades (ask the reality to any Indian common man)
Saturday, June 20, 2009
The top 5 pics from the desk of CnC for you: